For more than 35 years, Children’s Alley has served as Boulder County’s only temporary, drop-in childcare center. We offer a caring and nurturing environment designed with age-appropriate activities fostering the learning and social development of each child. We serve children ages six weeks to 12 years old and offer extended hours including evenings and Saturdays. Families turn to Children’s Alley when they have a sudden and temporary need for childcare such as:
- When their regular childcare provide is unavailable
- Parents have a class, a job interview, doctor’s appointment, etc.
- Parents simply need a break from the stress of childcare
We are a great alternative to a babysitter because:
- We provide a safe, socially enriching, multi-cultural play environment.
- We have excellent care provided by CPR-FIRST-AID certified teachers who have had extensive background checks.
- Three healthy meals and snacks daily–at NO extra cost to you!
- Scheduling is flexible and accommodating
- Care year-round–even during many holiday and school closures!
Hours Mon – Thurs 7:30 am to 8:00 pm; Fri 7:30 am to 5:30 pm; Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location We are located in the YWCA of Boulder County facility at 2222 14th Street, Boulder, CO 80302, at the corner of 14th Street and Mapleton Avenue
Want to See our Location? Please call in advance to arrange a tour. We often cannot accommodate drop-in tours since staff is dedicated to serving the needs of the children.
Contact Us (303) 449-1951, (720) 545-9901 (fax), email@example.com
Note that reservations can only be made by phone
*We accept C-CAP payments