More Than Just a Fun Run
March, Walk, Run – Anytime, Anywhere
20 Days – Mon, Sept. 7 to Sun, Sept. 27
Registration opens Aug. 10 at ywcadashbash.org
The YWCA Dash & Bash 2020 is a VIRTUAL celebration of YWCA’s powerful mission to eliminate racism and empower women. Individuals, businesses and teams of friends, family, coworkers and civic groups can make a statement and create real change by fundraising to fuel YWCA’s programs and services.
- As a VIRTUAL event, you can march, walk or run anytime and anywhere (across the state, country or world!) between Sept. 7 and Sept. 27 and fundraise to reach your personal or team goal
- This is a challenging and historic time, and it has never been more critical to take action. Bring your friends, family, coworkers, civic groups and more together in a safe, socially distanced manner to rally around our mission to eliminate racism and empower women.
- Free registration to bring our entire community together to rally around these important issues.
- Use our easy-to-use online platform to create your own individual and team fundraising page to invite others to join you in standing against racism and sexism.
- We are challenging all participants to commit to raising $250 or more, and all teams to raising $1,000 or more!
- Join us for an ONLINE Closing Celebration on Sunday, Sept. 27 at Noon MST to honor our Dash & Bash Champions
- Keynote speaker Dolores Huerta, American labor leader and civil rights activist who, with Cesar Chavez, is a co-founder of the National Farmworkers Association, which later became the United Farm Workers (UFW). Huerta will be the keynote speaker centered around taking action in our communities to create change, including exercising our right to vote.
Visit ywcadashbash.org to learn more and register!