As part of its commitment to families, Persimmon Early Learning offers Incredible Years® training.
This free, evidence-based 14-week parenting skills course is offered in the spring and fall of each year for parents of children ages 3-6. Benefits include:
- Less stressful households
- Positive parent-child relationships
- Proven strategies to deal with children’s challenging behaviors
- Upgrowth of children’s social skills development
- Enhanced school-readiness for children
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence for both parents and children
Our next class – which we’ll be offering virtually via Zoom – will take place on Mondays from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., January 24 through May 9, 2022. (Note: there will be no class on February 21 or March 21).
Classes are free, but registration is required. If you have questions or are interested in registering, please visit our Family Services page to fill out an interest form.