YWCA Boulder County offers several parenting classes throughout the year. For more information regarding upcoming parenting classes, contact 303-443-0419
YWCA Boulder County is one of two court-approved providers for the Co-Parenting For Life Class in the Twentieth Judicial District. The Co-Parenting Seminar is a three-hour class and a parenting book is included. Click here to learn more and to register.
La organización YWCA del condado de Boulder es uno de dos proveedores aprobados por la corte en el Veinteavo Distrito Judicial para ofrecer clases de Seminario Co-Participación de Por Vida para Padres. El Seminario de Co-Participación para Padres es una clase de tres horas y el libro (texto de clase) está incluido. Click here to learn more and to register.
This free, 14-week parenting skills course is offered in the spring and fall of each year for parents of children ages 3-6. Includes free class for parents, free childcare, and dinner for the whole family! Benefits include:
- Less stressful households
- Positive parent-child relationships
- Proven strategies to deal with children’s challenging behaviors
- Upgrowth of children’s social skills development
- Enhanced school-readiness for children
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence for both parents and children