Persimmon Early Learning (formerly Children’s Alley)
General Information during COVID-19
Temporary Hours due to COVID-19: Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with no Saturday hours.
Persimmon Early Learning has reopened in a limited capacity to comply with Boulder County Public Health. The Infant Development Center, Toddler Room and Preschool Room are open in a limited capacity. The health and safety of our children, families and teacher is our first priority.
We are working with Boulder County Public Health on a daily basis to ensure we are aligning with the highest level of recommendations, including:
- A daily health screening will be completed for each child and staff entering the YWCA.
- We are adjusting our hours from 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (no Saturday hours), during this first phase to allow for stable staff scheduling and extra time for daily disinfecting.
- Classrooms will be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned at the end of each day for the foreseeable future.
- Classrooms will follow social distancing and facial covering/mask requirements from Boulder County Public Health. All staff are required to wear facial coverings, and it is recommended for children 5 and older.
- Classroom ratios and group sizes will be adjusted to align with the Public Health guidelines for maintaining social distancing.
We will not be able to offer our traditional drop-in services at this time.
We appreciate everyone’s support and patience as we implement these new guidelines.
If you’re in need of child care, please contact Kate Hise at: email@example.com.