Spreading holiday cheer this giving season!
Please join our Persimmon Giving Tree Gift Drive, in partnership with The Greenbriar Inn, our annual community program that provides gifts to families who could use a little extra help with holiday gifts.
To sign up children to RECIEVE gifts, please click the button above and complete a form for each child you’d like to register (you will need to submit a new form for each child). Some things to keep in mind:
- Please register your child(ren) before Monday, Nov. 29. Registration to receive gifts will close on 11/29.
- The maximum age for children to participate in the gift drive is 12 years old.
- Please plan to pick up your child’s gifts during the week of Dec. 13 – 17, Mon-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. only, at the YWCA Boulder County office (2222 14th Street, Boulder, CO 80302) . Please note that YWCA offices will be closed for the Winter Recess starting on Mon., Dec. 20.
If you have any questions, please contact Celina Hernandez at email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope this helps brighten your holidays!
If you have signed up as a DONOR to purchase gifts for a family, we will be in touch with you soon with information on how to select the child(ren) you’d like to purchase gifts for, as well as information such as their needs, wants and clothing sizes. Some things to keep in mind:
- Donors should expect to spend around $50 per child.
- Please wrap all gifts with the tag number clearly written on the wrapping paper on the bottom of each gift.
- All donations must be dropped off by Thursday, December 16. You can drop gifts off Mon-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the YWCA Boulder County office (2222 14th Street, Boulder, CO 80302).
- To drop off your gifts, please come to the front door and ring the buzzer for a staff member to come to the door.
- If you would like to receive an in-kind tax receipt for your donation of gifts, please fill out this form.
Thank you for making this Holiday Season a little brighter for these families and children! If you have any questions, please contact Celina Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-449-1951.
We are partnering the wonderful folks over at The Greenbriar Inn to help spread the word about our gift drive this year. If you’re able to, please support them with your holiday business!