This free, 14-week parenting skills course is offered in the spring and fall of each year for parents of children ages 3-6. Includes free class for parents, free childcare, and dinner for the whole family! Benefits include:
- Less stressful households
- Positive parent-child relationships
- Proven strategies to deal with children's challenging behaviors
- Upgrowth of children's social skills development
- Enhanced school-readiness for children
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence for both parents and children
Monday Nights, February 12 - May 21, 2018 (no class March 26)
If you are interested, please fill out the application form on the right of the page, and Lorna will contact you soon after!
If you have additional questions contact Lorna McClanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.