YWCA Boulder County believes that engaged parents lead to happy families. Join us for any number of parenting classes offered throughout the year:
Love and Logic: Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!™
Offered approximately 4 times throughout the year, Love and Logic is our most popular parenting class for parents of children through age 6. Show kids that whining and arguing does not pay, put an end to misheavior in public, teach respect and responsibility, and more! $35 per person or $60 per couple.
Nurturing Parent™ emphasizes raising children in a warm, caring, and trusting home and helping them be respectful, caring, and cooperative.
The Incredible Years
This free, 14-week parenting skills course is offered in the spring and fall of each year for parents of children ages 3-6. Includes free class for parents, free childcare, and dinner for the whole family! Benefits include:
- Less stressful households
- Positive parent-child relationships
- Proven strategies to deal with children's challenging behaviors
- Upgrowth of children's social skills development
- Enhanced school-readiness for children
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence for both parents and children
For more information regarding upcoming parenting classes contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-443-0419 x108