Social action and advocacy are the cornerstones of YWCA. We conduct local advocacy efforts with the help of YWCA Board Members' Empowered Thinking Committee, Boulder County Movement for Children, and other organizations to advance racial justice, women's empowerment, and our next generation.
To learn more or become involved, please contact Clare Coughlan at 303-443-0419 x103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Public Policy Events:
- Leveling the Playing Field: Interrupting Patterns of Privilege, June 12, 2017, RSVP to email@example.com
Past Public Policy Events:
- Racism in the Workplace, April 2017
- The Face of Global Migration, April 2016
- Thing We Don't Have Homeless Families in Boulder?, February 2016
- Self-Sufficiency Standard for Colorado, October 2015
- What Women Want - A national study YWCA USA conducted among 1500 women across the country. While we may seem politcally divided at times, the survey shows that women ultimately want the same things.
- YWCA USA Legislative Priorities 2017-2018 to support our mission of empowering women and eliminating racism.