As part of its commitment to families, Persimmon Early Learning offers Incredible Years® training.
This free, evidence-based 14-week parenting skills course is offered in the spring and fall of each year for parents of children ages 3-6. Benefits include:
- Less stressful households
- Positive parent-child relationships
- Proven strategies to deal with children’s challenging behaviors
- Upgrowth of children’s social skills development
- Enhanced school-readiness for children
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence for both parents and children
Classes are free, but registration is required. If you have questions or are interested in registering, please fill out the form below.
The YWCA Boulder County will no longer be offering Co-Parenting for Life classes. For information on class registration and new locations, please call the 20th Judicial Court (Boulder) at 303-441-1776 or visit http://online.divorce-education.com or www.factcolorado.com.
Las Clases de Co-Participación para Padres no están disponibles más a el YWCA del condado de Boulder. Para más información inclusa la ubicación nueva, por favor llama la corte a 303-441-1776.