Persimmon Early Learning is Now Enrolling!
Sarah Scully, Boulder County Public Health
- ECE-certified teachers
- Level four Colorado Shines school certification
- A Storybook Journey curriculum focused on play-based experiential learning
- Milestone assessment tools and bi-annual parent/teacher conferences
- Three healthy meal/snacks daily prepared by onsite nutritionist
- Wellness programs including active play, farm to ECE programs, field trips and lessons focused on the holistic development of the child
- Onsite Kids Connect consultant providing children and parents with resources supported by Mental Health Partners
Persimmon Early Learning emphasizes good health and nutrition through a comprehensive wellness program. Learn more here.
YWCA Boulder County is working closely with Boulder County Public Health and the Office of Early Childhood to ensure the safety of everyone in its program. Please visit our COVID-19 page for more information on our current hours, services, and cleaning protocols, as well as information about our recent webinar on A Safe Return to Early Child Care.
Persimmon Early Learning provides enrollment opportunities for low income families through Boulder County CCAP. Follow the link for more information about qualifying for CCAP. Enrollment is based on availability.
Sliding scale, short-term contracts may be available based on the rates below. Sliding scale fees are based on total gross household income. Due to our public funding, we are required to collect household income verification from our clients, and you will be asked to provide verification upon enrolling. Please contact us for more information.
|Hourly Rate Per Child|
As part of its commitment to families, Persimmon Early Learning offers Incredible Years® training.
This free, evidence-based 14-week parenting skills course is offered in the spring and fall of each year for parents of children ages 3-6. It includes free class for parents, free childcare, and dinner for the whole family! Benefits include:
- Less stressful households
- Positive parent-child relationships
- Proven strategies to deal with children’s challenging behaviors
- Upgrowth of children’s social skills development
- Enhanced school-readiness for children
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence for both parents and children
Monday Nights, 5:30 – 7:00 PM, virtually via Zoom: August 24 – December 7, 2020
(No class on September 7 or November 23)
If you have questions or are interested in registering, please fill out the Incredible Years Interest Form. Registration is required.
The YWCA Boulder County will no longer be offering Co-Parenting for Life classes. For information on class registration and new locations, please call the 20th Judicial Court (Boulder) at 303-441-1776 or visit http://online.divorce-education.com or www.factcolorado.com.
Las Clases de Co-Participación para Padres no están disponibles más a el YWCA del condado de Boulder. Para más información inclusa la ubicación nueva, por favor llama la corte a 303-441-1776.