Persimmon Early Learning is Now Enrolling!
Sarah Scully, Boulder County Public Health
- ECT-certified teachers
- Level four Colorado Shines school certification
- A Storybook Journey curriculum focused on play-based experiential learning
- Milestone assessment tools and bi-annual parent/teacher conferences
- Three healthy meal/snacks daily prepared by onsite nutritionist
- Wellness programs including active play, farm to ECE programs, field trips and lessons focused on the holistic development of the child
- Onsite Kids Connect consultant providing children and parents with resources supported by Mental Health Partners
Persimmon Early Learning emphasizes good health and nutrition through a comprehensive wellness program. Learn more here.
YWCA Boulder County is working closely with Boulder County Public Health and the Office of Early Childhood to ensure the safety of everyone in its program. Please visit our COVID-19 page for more information on our current hours, services, and cleaning protocols, as well as information about our recent webinar on A Safe Return to Early Child Care.
Persimmon Early Learning provides enrollment opportunities for low income families through Boulder County CCAP. Follow the link for more information about qualifying for CCAP. Enrollment is based on availability.
Sliding scale, short-term contracts may be available based on the rates below. Sliding scale fees are based on total gross household income. Due to our public funding, we are required to collect household income verification from our clients, and you will be asked to provide verification upon enrolling. Please contact us for more information.
|Hourly Rate Per Child|
Persimmon Early Learning expanded in 2020, with new and renovated classrooms and a reimagined outdoor learning space.